When you pick an ecommerce platform for your very first stage startup, you might compare each platform, think about them, break down their features and consider to choose which one will suit your needs the best. Magento multi vendor module from Netbase team has been proved for its seamless operation, secure architecture and multivendor self-hosted support. However, we have never satisfied with what we released, we always want to perfect it by updating frequently.
With the version 2.0.0 released for Magento multi vendor module , a lot of new features are added and existing ones are upgraded as follow:
- Separate seller interface: A very sleek interface is provided for your sellers to manage all information in terms of Profile, Settings, Products, Orders, Transaction List and Sales Report right in sellers’ accounts.
- Seller Management: All sellers and their related information will be managed in the back-end. Moreover, admin has full right to changes status ( approve/disapprove), delete seller and view seller information also in back-end.
- Editing sellers’ profile: Magento multi vendor module allows sellers to add or edit their store information as well as logo.
- 2 types for commission: We provide two different choices for you: fixed and the percentage. You can choose among them and apply for sellers on your marketplace.
- Seller / Vendor Dashboard Management: The sale reports will be displayed by using charts and those reports will be filtered by year, month, week and day. You also view recent order here.
- Seller Transaction Report will include all transaction amount after an order has completed.
- Seller Order Management: The seller can see all order, order status and view order to see detail about the order.
- Sales Report: Magento multi vendor will bring the convenience for sellers by allowing them to see all shopping activities when opening the sales report.
- Easy to register seller: Customers can also become the sellers on marketplace easily right in their account.
- Approving seller product by admin: Admin can choose to auto-approve products or not.
- Approving seller order by admin: Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- Allowing Associated Product: With Magento multi vendor, sellers absolutely can add some types of products in terms of related products, up-sell products and cross-sell products from seller’s panel.
- Configuring types of SKU: Right when sellers add a product in the admin panel, admin can configure SKU types of the product.
- Responsive design: Nowadays, responsive design is not just a trend, it becomes almost compulsory for any website. This Magento multi vendor module is compatible with all devices including desktop, tablet, mobile, etc. So sellers and customers can enjoy ultimate shopping and managing experience anywhere and anytime.
- Compatible with MCE 2.1.x
Tags: magento multi vendor module, Magento multi vendor extension