Most people love shopping, with the development of information technology shopping has become easier thanks to the internet. However, everything has advantages and disadvantages. Owns an online store, you need to capture the advantages and disadvantages of the online business model in order to find a way to improve your sales.
Advantages of Online Shopping
- There is no doubt that shopping online can be very convenient for busy people. You can shop from your home or office – or any other location where you have access to a computer, tablet device or smartphone and Internet access.
- Sometimes a product can be much cheaper in another country than in your country. In this case, it would be wise to shop online to save some money.
- Shopping online is very useful in buying rare products because with the internet you can expand the scope of the search worldwide.
- There are some products which you don’t want to buy publicly. Buy products online and order deliverer it to your wanted place to help you maintain the privacy of information with others.
- You don’t have to waste your time going to store and standing in front of the crowd. Online shopping helps you save time and energy.
- Freedom of choice is very high online than shopping from a nearby store. In online you can choose the product you are looking, from a vast range of products.
Disadvantages of online shopping
- The main disadvantage of online shopping is, you might receive the product delayed. You have to wait until the product arrives.
- The shipping fee will be added to the cost. Sometimes the addition of shipping charges makes the price more expensive than your nearby local store.
- Sometime you may face Delivery risk. Delivery risk occurs when the seller fails to deliver the original product or delivers a damaged product due to shipping problems.
- If you do not satisfy with the products, returning them is difficult in case of online shopping. Although the seller accepts sells return, they usually want the item within a short period of time and you also have to pay for the shipping charges.
- Overcome the disadvantages of online shopping with Magento FAQ extension
The biggest drawback of online shopping that is customers fear the lack of information or information they received incorrectly. Magento FAQ extension allows business owners to add all frequently asked questions about their products and services. With this application, you can easily help customers reduce anxiety and clarify all their puzzling.
Magento FAQ extension- Product Benefits
- FAQ pages will show all questions and answers including most FAQ, FAQ follows, FAQ categories, FAQ tags, and search tools. It will help your customers find questions faster.
- When your customer wonders some problems about the product, they can click the on FAQ tab on product detail of these products to see questions and answers. At the same time, they also can send their questions here by clicking the “Ask us question” button.
- Magento FAQ extension works well with all products as simple, configurable, downloadable, and virtual products.
- Customers can add their questions easily with a nice popup in product pages of this product or FAQ page.
- With any questions that customers often wonder, you can set this question belong Most FAQ. You can configure a number of Most FAQ to show in the FAQ page right in the back-end.
With many outstanding features, Magento FAQ extension will really help increase the interaction between your website with customers, increase customer trust, from which they would be willing to buy more.