We are pleased to announce that Magento 2.3.1 is now available, empowering merchants to act more quickly, operate more efficiently, and scale their businesses. Page Builder is exclusively available for Magento Commerce and enables merchants to:
- Easily Create and edit engaging websites with rich content types to keep the experience fresh and interesting, encouraging repeat visits and high conversions.
- Take control over their brand and tell the story they want with customizable page layouts and intuitive drag-and-drop content management
- Save time and resources to build and edit content in minutes with easier day-to-day operation and by removing dependencies on designers and developers
Additionally, Magento 2.3.1 provides enhancements across the platform including:
- B2B and hybrid businesses can now scale to support larger customers with address books 30 times larger.
- The latest version of PayPal Express Checkout which introduces a modernized checkout flow, faster checkout performance, and new payment options – including Venmo and PayPal Credit – in a single integration that does not require updating as new payment methods become available.
- Updates to the latest payment and shipping APIs to ensure a bulletproof operation and major improvements to the GraphQL API that increase coverage, improve the developer experience, and enhance security.
- Over 200 improvements to overall product quality, performance, and security
Magento also released Magento 2.2.8 and 2.1.17, Magento Commerce 126.96.36.199, and Magento Open Source 188.8.131.52. These versions include multiple security enhancements.
Review our release notes to learn more about the latest enhancements and go to the Security Center for more information about security updates included in the latest releases. Stay tuned for and information about a special three-part Road To Imagine webinar series about how merchants can deliver end-to-end commerce experiences with Magento scheduled for April 24, May 1, and May 8, 2019.
Magento is helping merchants create superior shopping experiences and streamline operations. Check out the latest version of Magento today.
This quarter Magento has also already made incremental enhancements to Magento Shipping, Inventory Management, and PWA Studio. It is delivering commerce innovation with increased velocity by adding these new capabilities independent of our core Commerce releases.
Magento Shipping expanded global coverage to 37 countries via DHL Express, Fedex & UPS; giving merchants the ability to streamline multiple parts of the fulfillment value chain with multiple carriers all from the Magento Admin.
Multi-Source Inventory Management introduced a new Distance Priority Source Selection Algorithm. This helps merchants reduce fulfillment costs by intelligently shipping orders from the inventory location closest to the shopper. Quality and performance enhancements that improve the merchant experience were also part of this release. Review the release notes for more information.
PWA Studio’s latest release gives merchants and developers more tools to build and deliver PWAs with performance enhancements. Improvements to the developer experience, and expanded functionality of the Venia reference storefront. With modular components and a complete checkout implementation. Review the release notes for more information.
Source: MGT Forum
Thank for reading
Sales Consultant Manager
Phone/ WhatsApp: +84 355 993 306